Private Pay $150 per hour session
- Aetna (effective 11/1/21)
- Tricare (out of network)
- Advekit (for all out-of-network benefits): If your insurance is one not listed, I do partner with a company called Advekit that helps you use your out of network benefits upfront to see me. You don’t have to verify your benefits on your own, call up insurance for reimbursement, or submit claims because they handle all of that for you. There’s no wait time for reimbursement, so it may be more affordable for you upfront. If you go to my URL link you’re able to put in your insurance info to see your out of network coverage: https://www.advekit.com/therapists/suzanne-mondell-cook
- Private Pay
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan,
it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
I accept cash, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!